Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am so excited!


Sherry Goshon and I are at it again. We have collaborated on many pieces together. Sherry or I start the project and the other one finishes it. Wellllllllllllllll this time we did something a little bit different. I sculpted a 3" head and Sherry applied her magic by using a cloth over and painting skills. I am in LOVE with this new face. It amazes me how two artists can make on piece work so well. Hope you like her. She will be a new line by the two of us. Complete with face mold and body by Sherry. Her name is Rebbecca or "Becca" named after student of mine.
Doesn't she look like my grandbrat?



5 comments:

Sherry Goshon ODACA said...

wohooo she sure does omg

vikkiscrappygal said...

very pretty. Love the mouth.

hoppa said...

Oh love the new mold and yup she does look like her.

Hoppa

Fran said...

She does look like your granddaughter. BUT she also looks a lot like you. Becca is Beautiful.
Love & Hugs
Frannie

Yvonne Nathanson said...

Love the face but your grand is beautiful!!