Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free Wing Tutorial ALMOST DONE !!!

I am creating a FREE wing tutorial that will debut in a day or so. Check my website www.jeanbernardart.com. The wings turned out gorgeous if I say so myself. The wings were placed in front of a window so you get the real effect and their true colors. After the adhesive was applied they became transparent. Almost like stained glass! There are fiber optics inside the wings and they light up and look as if they shimmer with twinkling stars. I love them! Now to cut out the wings and add the embellishments.
Thanks for looking!
Jean
Photograph of wings cut and outdoor back light shining through.

8 comments:

Nita Butler said...

Wow..they are beautiful Jean!

Love You,
Nita

HElen said...

Ther are awesome!

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Jean, the wings look wonderful, thank you so much for showing them, will look forward to your free tutorial about them.
You are a gal after my own heart because I would be enthusiastic and want to show everyone too.
love
ElizabethXXX

Marion said...

Hi Jean,
Wow, with optics too! They are going to be great! Helen and I want to work on some kleenex wings at play day this Sunday.
Marion

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job I love them.

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Those are beautiful! Now there's an experiment that was waaaaay worth it!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh you may admire them as many times you want Jean as you know they are awesome so you have a right to. I can't wait for the tutorial. Looks like it is going to be fun making these.

Bear said...

and this is a kleenix tissue even without the glow of the ledlights they shine so pretty I gotta have a go at these -yeah someday I guess -loves ya Jean your mind is unreal, so creative and so prettys
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox