Saturday, June 13, 2009

All done!

Finished the Wings! I must admit they are stunning ! This picture was taken outside and I used my flash. Although the picture shows great details for JudiA, the wings are more brilliant in color and full of twinkling lights. My camera was not able to capture the finer details but I think you get the idea. The photograph below was taken without a flash. The natural light shines through the Kleenex and yet again the fiber optics can not be seen in the picture. Not to worry! In the class layout you will see the glow of the fiber optics. I have decided to create a online class vs. a tutorial. I got a little carried away and some may have questions. Working on the class layout as we speak. See you all real soon
Jean :)

9 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

These wings really look magical Jean. You are an awesome artist. I wish i was a fairy then I would fly and come there and steal it away from you lol!

Debbie said...

Beautiful!! Really, just amazing. Wow! You are a fabulous artist! Thank you so much for sharing.

Yvonne Nathanson said...

They are beautiful but would expect nothing else from such a creative mind and hands. The twinkling lights really show them off. I really hope that the dragon flies down here to the desert. Hmmm!!! Love them ;-)) Yvonne

Sprite said...

Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous Jean!! :) But of course, I knew they would be! Can't wait for the class.

Hugs,
Sprite

Nita Butler said...

They are delicous Jean! VERY stunning!

MaryO said...

Every bit as stunning as you say, dear girl. It will take a truly magical creature to wear these!
Hugs, MOM

Sue said...

OMG! I am in awe, once again! Jean, I wish I had half your talent and vision.

HElen said...

A-mazing!

Bear said...

oh my Jean
these wings are so magical looking- oh me oh my sooo bewdiful my dear one oh so magically B E W D I F U L
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo